Vorp Energy LLC
Vorp Energy LLC (“Vorp Energy”) will repair or replace any merchandise found to be defective in material or workmanship from the date of shipment from Vorp Energy for the following period of time:
We have a 30-day return policy. If you purchased an item and it is not functioning properly, please contact us as soon as possible so we can determine the best course of action. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Products that are sold as discontinued, “as is,” custom built, special ordered or from our clearance section are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
When returning an item, you must provide all the original packaging, documentation, and parts. We reserve the right to refuse returns of damaged or used products that are not in their original condition or cannot be resold as like-new condition.
Shipping charges are not refundable unless the return is the result of our mistake.
NOTE: We strongly recommend customers to obtain insurance coverage for the total value of the package. We cannot authorize a refund if the product is damaged during transit. It’s important that the item is shipped in a new box, in addition to the original manufacturer’s packaging to avoid potential damage. Please reach out to us via email or phone if you have any inquiries or concerns regarding the return process.
All products returned to Vorp Energy require a pre-approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 30 days of delivery. Return Shipments without an RMA number marked clearly on the outer packaging will be refused. All products are to be returned in their original carton or a similar package affording an equal degree of protection and shipped freight prepaid to:
Vorp Energy LLC
4774 S Highway 191
Rexburg, ID 83440
Warranty is contingent upon customers strict compliance with each of the following:
⦁ Correct installation of the products and
⦁ The products have not been, misused or modified.
The warranty provided shall be voided by any of the following:
⦁ Damage caused by nature such as flooding, winds, lightning, and other events.
⦁ Damage caused by installer or customer mistakes.
1. 30-Day Advanced Replacement – An RMA Number and a Purchase Order are required for all Advanced Replacement Warranty Product Replacements. Vorp Energy will ship and invoice the Advanced Replacement via ground shipping net 30 to the Purchaser. Purchaser will return the defective product, freight , and will be issued credit for the defective product only upon arrival of RMA shipment at Vorp Energy, and after appropriate testing is done to ensure the Vorp Energy Warranty has in no way been voided. No rush orders seeking expedited freight method.
2. Replacement: Purchaser will return the defective Product, freight prepaid, to Vorp Energy. Upon receipt of the defective product Purchaser will be issued a working equivalent replacement for the defective product only after appropriate testing is done to ensure the Vorp Energy Warranty has in no way been voided. No rush orders.
3. Warranty Repairs: Purchaser will return the defective Product, freight prepaid, to Vorp Energy. 5 day minimum for evaluation, testing and repairs. Vorp Energy will return the repaired Product, freight prepaid, to Purchaser via ground shipping. No rush orders.
4. Non-Warranty Repairs: After the applicable warranty period, purchaser will return the defective Product, freight prepaid, to Vorp Energy. The purchaser must pay all labor and/or parts charges as well as return freight charges, and must issue a PO (number) to Vorp Energy for such charges before repairs can be made.
5. Credit: An RMA Number is required for all credit returns. Non-defective items, if in original condition and packaging, can be returned within 30 days of purchase and will incur a 25% restocking fee. Non-defective items returned between 30 & 90 days from purchase date will incur a 35% restock fee. Items over 90 days from purchase date or discontinued items are not returnable for credit. All returns will be evaluated upon return and additional fees may be charged based on the condition of products and packaging. Freight costs are not included in any credit issued.
6. Notification of Claims: Warranty Service: If Purchaser believes that the Product is defective in material or workmanship; a written notice (Email, Letter, ect…) with an explanation of the claim text shall be given promptly by Purchaser to Vorp Energy. All claims for a warranty must be made within the warranty period. If after investigation Vorp Energy determines that the reported problem is not covered by the warranty, Purchaser shall pay Vorp Energy the cost of investigating the problem at the current prevailing, per incident, billable rate. No repair or replacement of any Product or part thereof shall extend the warranty period for the entire Product.
7. Exceptions to Limited Warranty: Vorp Energy shall have no liability or obligation to Purchaser with respect to any Product requiring service during the warranty period which is subjected to any of the following: abuse, improper use; negligence, accident, modification, failure of the end-user to follow the operation procedures outlined in the user’s manual, failure of the end-user to follow the maintenance procedures in the service manual for the Product where a schedule is specified for replacement or maintenance or cleaning of certain parts (based on usage) and the end-user has failed to follow such schedule; attempted repair by non-qualified personnel; operation of the Product outside of the published environmental and electrical parameters, or if such Products original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed. Vorp Energy excludes used Products which have not been sold by Vorp Energy to the Purchaser. Vorp Energy also excludes from warranty coverage Products located outside of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, and consumable items such as fuses, all periferals used by customer, cameras, antennas, radios, lights, readers, LTE devices, relays, generators.
8. Proof of Purchase: The Purchaser’s dated bill of sale must be retained to establish warranty eligibility. The warranty period will be determined based on the product’s serial number.
Disclaimer of Warranty: The above Vorp Energy Limited Warranty & Return Policy takes effect January 1, 2013. Vorp Energy hereby disclaims and excludes any and all other warranties whether expressed or implied including, but not limited to any and all warranties of perceived performance, expectations, merchantability, or applicability to a specific purpose, need, or requirement.
Limitation on Liability: The liability of Vorp Energy, if any and purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy for damages for any claim of any kind whatsoever, regardless of the legal theory and whether arising in tort or contract, shall not be greater than the actual purchase price of the product with respect to which such claim is made. In no event shall Vorp Energy be liable to purchaser for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or labor costs of any kind including, but not limited to, compensation, reimbursement or damages on account of the loss of present or prospective profits, theft, vandalism, accidents or for any other reason whatsoever.
Warranty applies to direct Vorp Energy customers unless other wise expressed through written consent of Vorp Energy and it’s customers.